AvaTrade Metatrader 4
The most powerful platform in the world, with everything you need to perform your trades in an advanced environment and become the best trader you can be – and more.
Meet MetaTrader 4
Since its introduction in 2002, MT4 has become the industry benchmark in online trading. Easily customisable, it is both user-friendly for novices, and totally comprehensive, for seasoned market pros.
Why Use AvaTrade MetaTrader 4?
The most powerful platform in the world
Open an account to trade with competitive spreads on the world’s most powerful and advanced platform.
Maximise the platform easily from your PC, iOS or Android phones and tablets, as well as directly on the web.
Displaying multiple time frames, analytical objects and technical indicators on ﬂexible and interactive charts.
MT4 is neat, user-friendly, easily navigable and – at the same time – packed with abundant professional-grade features.
Hedging is allowed
You can hedge your positions to protect yourself from market uncertainties, such as volatility.
MetaTrader 4 Features
MetaTrader 4 features the highest security and technology standards. It supports the native MQL4 (MetaQuotes Language 4) programming language, which enables the development of various custom trading tools to be utilised on the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. MQL4 is based on the popular C++ and its flexibility can help create the following:
- Expert Advisors (EAs). EAs are basically programmes that make it possible to apply automated trading strategies in the forex market.
- Custom Indicators. Aside from the built-in technical indicators, traders can also develop their own custom mathematical tools to perform any analytical operation based on defined conditions.
- Scripts. A script is an application that can be programmed to perform any function on the MetaTrader 4 platform. For instance, there can be a script to close all pending orders or to delete all the indicators on a chart.
- Libraries. These are sets of custom functions that are designed to store and easily distribute parts of custom applications that are commonly used on the MetaTrader 4 platform.
Here are the main features of the AvaTrade MetaTrader 4 trading platform:
- One-click trading
- EA functionality
- 9 timeframes (M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, Daily, Weekly and Monthly)
- 3 charts (line, bar and candlesticks) with direct trading from charts
- 30 built-in indicators
- 24 graphical objects
- 1 single login across all your trading platforms
- Guaranteed full data back-up and security
- 4 pending order types
- Trade history information
- Micro lots available
- Internal mailing system
- News streaming
- Built-in MT4 and MQL4 guides
MetaTrader 4 Accessibility
How to Use MT4 on PC
- Click on the AvaTrade MetaTrader 4 download link here
- Run the avafx.exe file
- Enter your real or demo account login information
- Begin trading
AvaTrade MetaTrader 4 minimum system requirements
- Window 7 or higher
- Intel Celeron processor with a frequency of 1.7 GHz or higher
- 256MB RAM or higher
- 50MB free hard drive space
The AvaTrade MetaTrader 4 web platform allows you to trade directly from your browser. To access it, simply open the MetaTrader 4 page on the AvaTrade website and click on ‘Web’. Enter your trading account login credentials and begin trading. Any browser or operating system can be used, and you will only require an Internet connection in order to trade.
- Real-time quotes in MarketWatch
- Reliable data protection
- Compatibility with Windows, macOS and Linux.
The AvaTrade MetaTrader 4 platform is also available for both Android and iOS mobile devices. Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store ,download MetaTrader 4 by MetaQuotes Software Corp. and log into your account by selecting your broker, server, and login details.
- Financial market news
- Free trading community chat function
- Trade on the go
AvaTrade is a world leading broker join us today!
Start Trading MT4
Open your trading account and begin trading with as little as €100. Join now and enjoy all the beneﬁts of trading with a regulated, award-winning broker!
Other Recommended Online Trading